Late Breaking Poster Abstract Submissions
In recognition of the difficulties faced by members of the community in collecting data, ISEK welcomes late breaking poster abstract submissions for inclusion in the congress.
Submissions are open from March 11 – 25, 2024
Please note: Extensions will not be granted for submissions to the late breaking poster call.
Submit an Abstract
All submitters are required to be a member of ISEK and will require the username and password associated with the membership in order to access the submission form. If potential submitters are not currently a member, joining instructions are listed below.
Become an ISEK member to save on your congress registration and submit an abstract!
Submissions open soon...
Late breaking poster submissions are open from March 11 – 25, 2024.
Please note, no further extensions will be provided
Individual (oral and poster) submissions are invited in the following subject areas (themes):
- AI, Data Fusion, and Machine Learning
- Brain Imaging
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Electrical Myostimulation
- Modelling and Signal Processing
- Motor Control and Motor Learning
- Motor Disorders
- Motor Units
- Muscle Synergy
- Neuromuscular Imaging
- Robotic Rehabilitation
- Sports Sciences and Motor Performance
- Wearable Sensors & IoT
Individual Submission Guidelines
- All submitters must be members of ISEK. Membership will also provide a reduction in registration fees – click here to become a member today!
- Prepare to enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name and email address.
- Prepare an abstract title (max 255 character limit, including spaces).
- Prepare the abstract (max 3000 character limit, including spaces – approximately 500 words).
- Submit the abstract via ISEK’s online abstract management system. Please note, when submitting the abstract cut and paste it from a text editor (ie. notepad, wordpad) to ensure it does not include underlying formatting that may cause errors.
Submitters will be notified in early-mid April as to the acceptance of their submission. If you do not hear from us by April 25, please contact us via email and include your abstract ID number.
There is a designated poster session each day. In addition to this session, refreshment breaks will be held in the poster hall, to facilitate more time for posters. We ask that poster presenters be available during the breaks to maximize the presentation time during the conference.
Poster size will be confirmed closer to the meeting dates.
- Keep text to a minimum & ensure text is in large font
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables
- Ensure contents have a logical flow
- Make it colourful
Removal of posters at the end of the display period is the responsibility of the author(s). Posters not removed by the deadline will be removed and disposed of by meeting staff.
New submission system
Important note: ISEK has transitioned to a new submission software system. If you have attended ISEK or been an active member in the past, it is likely your basic details have been added to the new system. Please click on the above link and follow the prompt to reset your password. If you receive a password reset email, you can go ahead and login using your new password. If you are not in the new system, please create an account before submitting.
It is recommended that submitters do not wait until the last day to submit and that submitters ensure they have access in advance.
Register for the 2024 ISEK Congress
ISEK registration is now open! Please click here to sign up to attend.