ISEK membership is open to all scientists, principal investigators and students from around the world, pursuing research whose goal is to understand human movement and the neuromuscular system.
The membership software is currently being upgraded which might cause some disturbance logging into your member account. Please contact the Secretariat if you are unable to access your account.
The ISEK membership term runs for 2 years from October 1 through September 30; the current term runs from October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2023. See below for the many benefits to becoming an ISEK Member.
In addition to the connections you will make with fellow members, your ISEK membership also includes access to the following:
- Ability to register for the Biennial ISEK Congress at reduced registration rates
- Ability to submit abstracts for the ISEK Congress
- Free access to ISEK – JEK Tutorial videos and resources
- Ability to participate in society elections
- Opportunities for professional development and networking
- Regular email updates and notices
Membership Dues (in USD)
Regular Membership $150
Applies to all individuals who are active investigators in human movement and neuromuscular research, and do not qualify for a reduction in dues as a student or post doc.
Student / Post Doc Membership $75
Applies to students enrolled in any full-time, degree-granting programs at an institution of higher learning, as well as post doctoral fellows within the first 2 years after completion of their doctoral degree. Members can only remain in this category for one membership cycle.