Student Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce that there are a number of Travel Awards available for the 2020 Congress to young scientists!
Supporting and encouraging student researchers is essential for the future of any field of scientific inquiry. The ISEK Awards program is in place to acknowledge those student members with an outstanding academic record in the field of Electrophysiology and Kinesiology. The Awards program is designed to provide partial support for students to participate in the meeting and is open to students in good standing.
- Must be a full-time graduate student
- Must submit an abstract for the 2020 Congress
- Must be available to present at the 2020 Congress
- Must be a presenting and first author
- Must indicate interest and confirm eligibility when submitting an abstract
How to Apply
As a student member, you can apply to be considered for an award when submitting your abstract online.
Please note, each awardee is only eligible to win one award.