Oral and Poster Student Awards
We are pleased to announce that we will grant a number of Oral and Poster Student Awards at the 2020 Congress.
Supporting and encouraging student researchers is essential for the future of any field of scientific inquiry. The ISEK Awards program is in place to acknowledge those student members with an outstanding academic record in the field of Electrophysiology and Kinesiology.
- Must be a full-time graduate student
- Must submit an abstract for the 2020 Congress
- Must be available to present at the 2020 Congress
- Must be a presenting and first author
- Must indicate interest and confirm eligibility when submitting an abstract
How to Apply
As a student member, you can apply to be considered for an award when submitting your abstract online.
Please note, each awardee is only eligible to win one award.