ISEK 2024 has the potential to deliver great advances in the understanding of human movement and meaningful clinical impact. The multidisciplinary nature of ISEK provides the perfect environment to bring together these different perspectives united under the common goal of increasing understanding of human movement. The 2024 Congress will adhere to the traditional format and will feature keynote lectures from distinguished international guests in addition to symposia and individual presentations submitted by the membership and community. The Congress will feature workshops, symposia, individual oral presentations grouped by themes as well as poster sessions, time with exhibitors, networking opportunities, and more.
Kohei Watanabe, Chukyo University
Local Organizing Committee:
Toshio Moritani, Chukyo University
Megumi Ohta, Chukyo University
Akito Yoshiko, Chukyo University
2024 Congress Video Welcome
Code of Conduct
The ISEK Code of Conduct reflects our Society’s values and our expectations for Society members and guests. This Code of Conduct is in effect while at any virtual and face to face scientific or social event linked to ISEK.
- Conduct is expected to be free of biases regarding race, cultural background, religion (or lack thereof), country of origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, physical appearance, or other individual characteristics or expression.
- No harassment will be tolerated. Attendees (and guests) at our gatherings are expected to not use epithets/slurs, and not act in a threatening, intimidating, or hostile manner, that would be generally considered offensive to other members of the Society.
- Strongly encourages scientific debate, discussions are expected to be respectful, civil, professional, and constructive reflecting tolerance for disagreements and recognition of opportunities to learn from each other.
- ISEK condemns inappropriate or suggestive acts or comments that demean another person or that are unwelcome or offensive to other members of the community or their guests.
- ISEK has zero tolerance for sexual harassment including any verbal or physical behavior that reflects unwelcome sexual advances or behaving in any way that another individual feels impinges on their boundaries.
Possible actions include warning the offender/accused, expulsion from the conference with no refund, and/or banning the offender/accused from future ISEK events and activities.
If you are being harassed or impacted negatively at an ISEK event, please either contact the ISEK council, email our president or congress ISEK Secretariat, or during a Face-2-Face event, please visit the registration desk and ask to speak with the president or Secretariat to discuss your concern.