Late Breaking Individual Poster Submissions
The Congress will not be taking place in Japan as a physical event. We will instead be convening in July as an entirely virtual conference allowing our community to connect like never before.
This new format has allowed us to accommodate an increased number of presenters. We will use this capacity to promote late-breaking results so that students, post-docs and investigators can share their recently acquired, novel and ground-breaking research with the global ISEK community—with no traveling or housing expense.
Submitting an Abstract
You will be asked to enter a username and password to access the abstract submission form. You will receive your username and password upon registering for your ISEK membership. If you do not become a member, you can create a user profile using the link below.
Only individual POSTER submission will be accepted.
Late Breaking Individual Poster Submission Guidelines
- Prepare to enter your contact name, affiliation/institution name and email address.
- Prepare an abstract title (max 225 character limit, including spaces).
- Prepare the abstract (max 3000 character limit, including spaces – approximately 500 words).
- Submit the abstract via ISEK’s online abstract management system. Please note, when submitting the abstract cut and paste it from a text editor (ie. notepad, wordpad) to ensure it does not include underlying formatting that may cause errors.
Individual (oral and poster) submissions are invited in the following subject areas (themes):
- AI & IOT
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Electrical Myostimulation
- Modelling and Signal Processing
- Motor Control
- Motor Disorders
- Motor units
- Muscle Synergy
- Neuromuscular Imaging
- Sensing & Sensors
- Sports sciences and motor performance